[Roadsters] Thanks to all!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Thanks to all!!!
From: RockinRich <iamrockinrich@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 22:16:58 -0800
First of all I would like to thank everyone who sent me an email or replied
through this list to help me with pulling my motor and trans. I was
overwhelmed by the response. Thanks also to Peter and Patti for coming over
to my house and helping me hands on. It took us about 3 hours to get it out
so I didn't ruin the whole day for them. They were very nice to come to my
house like that. "Gear heads" are a good bunch of people. Anyway if you
would like to see how our day went check out my pictures. My new year is
starting out to be very productive. I hoep yours is also.

Take Care,
Rich & Kelly
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich