Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Volvo Brake Caliper Conversion

To: Steve WIx <sdwix@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Volvo Brake Caliper Conversion
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 23:32:06 -0800
Hi Steve,

I can't help you with your problem, (wish I could) but your post
intrigued me.  I had no idea you could put a Volvo caliper conversion on
the roadsters!  What is the info about that?  What Volvo?  What  year,
model, part numbers, etc?  I'm very curious to look into this.

Also, whats the main reason for doing it?

Eddie