Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Volvo Brake Caliper Conversion

To: "Steve WIx" <sdwix@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Volvo Brake Caliper Conversion
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:08:56 -0800
On the datsun2000.com links page there is a link to a guy here in Portland
who had brake line adaptors made for the Volvo brake conversion.  They
convert the two brake line inputs on the caliper to a single brake line to
match the Datsun.  This is shown on Mark's page when he changed his Chevy
powered roadster over to Volvo brakes.  You can find that web site in the
projects section of the Links page as well.

I recently inquired to see if the manifolds were still available to be sure
the link was a good link.  The last I heard, they are.  This makes a very
nice looking conversion.  Look at the info on Mark's page and you will see
what I mean.

Oh, and I bought a set so I will have them whenever I decide to convert my
brakes over to Volvo calipers.  I would like to know the answer to what the
correct rotor diameter turns out to be.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland