[Roadsters] Fwd: Master Cylinder rebuild

To: "Datsun 2000, datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: Master Cylinder rebuild
From: aybreeze@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:13:33 +0000 (UTC)
Keep smiling
Arthur

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Brad and Gayle Holmes" <bradandgayle@charter.net>
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 3:37:40 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Master Cylinder rebuild

o;?
Dear SEROCers

SEROC member Arthur Young from West Palm Beach, Florida has a dual brake
master question. Please answer to Arthur and reply to me also so I can send an
answer to the club. I also have two old brake masters I'd like to rebuild:-)

I checked the 311 forum http://www.311s.org/ Tech section and did a search for
this and didn't find much.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Brad