Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics.

To: "'Peter Harrison'" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>, "'datsun'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics.
From: "Walter Peterson" <Walter.Peterson@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:57:11 -0800
I was wondering when the smoke re-install kit would show up again.
I'm glad it was electrics and not the carbs like I suggested.
One of my favorite automotive sayings is "It's never the coil", until of
course it is!
The other is "Lean it out & Advance it, BOOM! What happened!?

Walter Peterson
Goleta Ca, 93117
Street driven race motor
2000 3-Main(R) Solexes,cam etc.