Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics.

To: <jrdmf@aol.com>, <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics.
From: "barterdude" <barterdude@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:59:38 -0700
 I was told Lucas stood for:

Lights
Can't
Always
See

Back when I was in college and president of the sports car club (yeah we had
to push with our feet through the floorboard back then) All the British boys
(and gals) were futzing with the electronics and complaining about their
MG's, Sprites, Austin Healey, Triumphs.

Us Datsun guys had to change oil and filter and go racing -- and by the way
WIN - WIN - WIN SCCA E production (for 1500's and 1600's) and D production
for 2000's and C Production for the Z's.  One race I took first in E in my
1500, 2nd in D in a friends 2000 (he took first) and I took first in C in my
dad's 1970 Z car.  FYI the fastest time of all production cars was my 1500 -
go Fairlady.

Cheers -- Gary Lasater