[Roadsters] NOWROC Emergency Road List Updated

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] NOWROC Emergency Road List Updated
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:35:51 -0800
Just a short note to remind about the Emergency Road List of roadster owners
offering their garage, and sometimes beds for travelers who have problems on
the NOWROC web site.  I have recently added new list members in Anchorage,
Alaska, and Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

You can access the list at: http://www.nowroc.org/emergency_garages.htm

This list was started several years ago by Calspeed, but when he left
roadsters he did not continue maintaining the list.  Suggestions for what to
carry on the road are taken directly from his original list, and there is
some good information here.

If you would like to be added to the list send me a note and I will be happy
to add your name to the rest.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland