Re: [Roadsters] Replacement Wiring?

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Replacement Wiring?
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:19:58 -0600
Ronnie,

If you don't mind British wire in your car, try this company. I bought
some of their wire several years ago to use to build my own harness.
I wonder how many customers get turned off by the name of the company!
http://www.autosparks.co.uk/

What colors ... er... colours are you looking for? I can cut some
samples of the wires I have and send them up to you.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Ronnie Day, On 1/30/2009 10:53 AM:

--
---
Pat Horne                              512.797.7501