Re: [Roadsters] 68 SPL fuel filter

To: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 68 SPL fuel filter
From: Charles Hubbard via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:20:34 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

--_000_B38589262BE54851ABEC5329E5BA4CE4hubcocom_

Pretty normal for most stock filters.

Charlie Hubbard
HUBCO Communications, Inc.
W: 469.293.3081
M: 214.507.5569

On Apr 18, 2016, at 9:18 PM, RWM via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@aut=

Matt, do you have a bypass/return line fitted?

If so, the flow will be greater, the filter ought to fill (other than trapp=
ed air) and the excess gas bypasses and is returned to the tank.

If not, you will only see amount of flow that corresponds to actual carb dr=
aw as called for by the float bowl valves. Not much at idle.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex