fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, "bwarner"@mediaone.net;
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 22:40:19 -0800
Been so long since I'd seen Bill and this fabulous TR6 I'd forgotten
about it!  This is a classic vintage car in  the same spirit as Don
Munoz's MGB. Don's car is his old SCCA ride. If Bill's willing to come,
I say "go get 'em tiger", we'll follow you.

While were thinking bout it, is that screaming little Vitesse still
around?

Nice to hear from you Bill.

mike jackson