fot

RE: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 07:58:09 -0600
Exactly...

We will be promoting touring, exhibition, and display of non-qualified cars
and work-in-process cars of interest. I think we will be able to get some
space set aside

IE: Mr Engard and his WIP Italia Vintage Race Project....with so few of
these cars in existence, the average TR guy hasn't seen one. A wonderful
treat for all of us. Even if Mr Runyan does not have the TRS Sabrina engine
back in the car, people would like to see it.

Hope you are able to fly out to join us, Mark

Joe