fot

Re: Assistance with TR3 inspection/justification

To: DLMAssoc@aol.com, EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Assistance with TR3 inspection/justification
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 00:33:23 EST
Hey Don...that worked for me too. She has a "matching Jasmine yellow" TR250
that has been in my back yard for three years now awaiting restoration which
makes a "his and hers set ,honey" with my Jasmine TR6 as well as this great
enclosed race car trailer so she has some place to get in out of the desert
sun and northern california rain at the Vintage races while I am on track.

The bottom line is...ya gotta marry lucky. I sure did. Smile.

Bill Burroughs, VTR So West Rep, E Ticket Triumphs, Founder SCTOA
70 TR6, 69 TR250, 73 MkIV, 69 GT6+, 59 TR3A and two 65 TR4A
Vintage Race Cars. Happy Motoring!!