fot

TR4 Transmission Blanket

To: <deistsaf@ix.netcom.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Transmission Blanket
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:20:54 -0500
greetings all...

I spoke today to Russ at Deist ...and mentioned that we have a total of 11
orders ....

please call him directly to place your order

818-240-7866   he will take plastic and ship directly to you. You must tell
him that you are with the Triumph group to get the price break.

If you are part of the FOT group or know someone who would want one NOW is
the time to place the order.  This will fit TR6's and GT6's and probably
Spitfires..

Their email is deistsaf@ix.netcom.com <deistsaf@ix.netcom.com>

The following have given me go ahead to place order.
Gary Schneider -   1
Bill Babcock     -    2
Steve (SBracing@...)- 1
John Frymark   -     1