fot

Re: TR4 Transmission Blanket

To: <deistsaf@ix.netcom.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Transmission Blanket
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:36:58 -0500
Hello again

The blanket deal is a little different...

Russ indicated to me that our original intent was for 'gasket works' to buy
the blankets and for 'gasket works' to ship them...SO...

'gasket works' will buy and ship to you.

the price is $185.00 plus shipping.
It would be best if you could fax me (626-358-7971) or email me with your
information and shipping address -no PO boxes. Include  your order and
quantity with a mastercard or visa # with Exp. date. .  I will bill your
card and shipping (ups ground) unless you want faster... Note:  I need to
have all order in to prior to having Deist make them......

btw...you may want to check out the www.fot-racing.com site.  New stuff and
more to come....  Thanks to Mr. Frye 's
computer know-how and support.

Mordy.