fot

TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 15:41:23 EST
With new 'cheatin dog' engine...(designed to close the gap on the burgeoning
and swift MGB crowd...or Bob Kramer's TR4), I suspect it is prudent for me to
have rev limiter on engine that features stock rotating Stanpart pieces with
upgraded cam.

In order to go faster around corners, I am looking for something that is
thicker than the 3/4" Addco....and that is wider without interference to the
cramp angle.

Anyone have either of these items lanquishing on the shelf as excess
inventory?

Or in the absence of fot inventory, how about recommendations?

Thanks...I think I see the start of another thread that may benefit some
folks.

Joe (A)