fot

Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:40:36 -0500
Joe, I am using a 1 inch bar up front that someone had made about 30
years ago.  It mounts in aluminum blocks that bolt to the front ends
of the frame.  There are brackets that attach to the underside of the
lower A arms and rod ends that connect it all together.  I still have
hanging around a 1 inch bar that I had on another TR3 but I would have
to check to see if it would be wide enough for a TR4.  I had it
mounted to brackets that attached to the frame where the bumper
brackets attached.  Rather than bending a bar, I used straight bar and
fabricated arms that clamp and are welded to the ends of the bar.
 Joe(B)