fot

Re: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars

To: rem@cbord.com
Subject: Re: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:03:09 EDT
In a message dated 09/11/2002 8:51:41 AM Central Daylight Time, rem@cbord.com
writes:

> . With the possible exception of Ice
> Hockey, the folks in Canada are very much into vintage motorsports.
>
> The exchange rate brings this event in at about 1/2 of what we are used to
> in the states. It's the high point on my racing schedule. Check it out, you
> won't regret it.

Amici:

It is on our 'to do list' as well.  I have never run MOSPORT, but I have run
Shannonville (a little east and south, near Kingston), and I can sure echo
the warm words about Canadian Hospitality.  Unbeatable!

Bill Dentinger

PS

Therefore it pains me to relate this story.  Two Canadians are talking in a
bar, eh?  The first guy says, "Hey!  You gona go to MOSPORT next month?"  The
second guys say, "Hell no.  That's near Oshawa.  Ain't nothin in Oshawa but
old whores and hockey players."  The first guy says, "What are you talkin
about?  My wife's from Oshawa!"  The second guy says, "Really!  Who does she
play for?"