fot

Re: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars

To: thefryes@iconn.net, fot@autox.team.net, varac@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: VARAC Vintage Festival 2003 Celebrates TRIUMPH cars
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:41:13 EDT
Thanks, Henry!!!

WOW!  I will be at this one. Twice at Mosport, three times will be charming.

This is a very pleasant event with lots of track time.

Certainly, we all need to get behind this event and roll.

Then perhaps I can leave for England for one of the UK events. One way or
another, I'd like to see the Triumph guys from the UK. What a group!

Y2003 wil be a Triumph.

Joe Alexander