fot

RE: Silverstone Wheels?

To: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Subject: RE: Silverstone Wheels?
From: carco@t-online.de (carco)
Date: 27 Apr 2004 17:10 GMT
The "Silverstone" wheels are American Racing mag wheels. These mag wheels have
a number on the inner side "61550". The same wheels of American Racing in alloy
have not such a number. Also the alloy wheels are light different.
These wheels gave it in 5 inch, 5.5 inch and 6 inch wide.
The great advance of these wheels is the deep flange. If you take the 5.5 inch
wheels with 195/65 x 15 tire the wheels comes not outer of the body.

Replicas of these wheels are the Panasports. But the spokes are light rounder.

Carsten
Germany