fot

Monterey Historics

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Monterey Historics
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:28:56 -0800
Steve Earle announced the featured marque this year. the Chaparral, as the
lead for the larger theme... Drum roll Please:  American Specials !!!

This is as close a Peyote will ever get to being part of the featured
marque.

Of course last time I checked Chaparral is actually the more Spanish name
for the all American pucker brush, that tough, oakey stuff that you run into
on your desert bike and it simply stops dead (and you don't). But what the
heck.

Of course since specials are the featured marque this will probably be the
first year ever that Peyote doesn't get invited.
 <http://www.montereyhistoric.com/news/05_ann.html>