fot

&#!?+* help needed

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: &#!?+* help needed
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:46:54 -0500
Ok, I need somebody to tell me what I am doing wrong. I have been trying to
post an update on the shirt project for the last two days and it will not go
through.  I created it in a Word document because it is long (1055 words)
and then cut and past it into an email to the list.  I did a test message
about 15 minutes and that went so I know that I am sending to the right
email address for the FOT.  Is there a limit to message length?  I have two
hyperlinks in the message, are they causing it to bounce?  Any ideas? Oh,
and Jason STOP LAUGHING!

Marty Sukey