fot

Re: &#!?+* help needed

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: &#!?+* help needed
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:02:54 EST
In a message dated 3/3/05 12:41:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ryoung@navcomtech.com writes:

<< Block Sender" is just about
 useless anyway, since any spammer worth the name will use a different email
 address every time. >>

That is why you just put in his domain (part after the @ symbol).  "Smile
Pop" was sending me one thing after another using different addresses.  I put
in
their domain and haven't heard from them since.

This method back fires once in a while.  I got some slimey porn over the
domain of "Hotmail", and blocked this site.  Then a couple of my wife's friends
were mad as wet hens, because they couldn't send their gossip anymore.  I just
removed it from the list and corrected the problem.