fot

Re: &#!?+* help needed

To: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: &#!?+* help needed
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 02:20:10 -0600
Okay, I got your original shirt message sent at 5:24 pm. It came through.

This may be a longshot, but what the hey. I was having the same problem --
my messages were not coming through. Then I noticed my messages on ALL lists
were not coming through. Checked tools/message rules/blocked sender list and
found that somehow I had added myself to the blocked sender list.

Then I found out how easy it was -- The drop-down menu under "message" has a
line "block sender." All you have to do is click on that and whatever sender
is highlighted in your message list gets blocked immediately. Note, to learn
who your blocked senders are (and to undo it) you look under Tools, but to
block someone you go under Message. It's way too easy (there really ought to
be an "are you sure you want to block XXXX" query requiring a yes/no).

--Rocky Entriken