fot

Re: sway bar

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>, Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: sway bar
From: yellowandgreen@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:27:30 +0000
and here is something more to think about........
The two arms of the sway bar are acting on each other through the center bar.
This is the longest member and the place where maximum bending and twisting
takes place. Theoretically that twisting should be greatest at the center of
this longest length in the outer most cross section. That explains the hollow
cross bar on your car Tony. I may try adding some thickness to the center of my
3/4" bar.

Dennis