fot

Re: sway bar

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sway bar
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:51:11 EST
Amici:

Most of this suspension and sway bar stuff is well past my ability to
comprehend, but I've passed it along to my mechanic, Kevin Potter, who prefers
reading it to the DaVinci Code.  Kevin is a NASCAR nut, and only pretends to be
vintage sports car mechanic to please me.  He notes that the current trend in
circle track racing is for much lighter springs and much heavier sway bars.  He
says he can guess what they are trying to do, but lacks the background to
support a theory.

Any comments?

Bill (Damdinger)