fot

C/R Gear Box-TR3/4/6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: C/R Gear Box-TR3/4/6
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:41:45 EDT
FoT,

I had nine responses expressing interest in this gearbox.

It was built by Uncle Jack's Racing and is extremely low time. The owner went
to a CR gearbox with Overdrive. I believe the supplier of the gears was Ken
Gillanders.

Who is still in the hunt for $1500? If I get more than one "yes", I will look
at the order of receipt of interest.

$1500 doesnt include crating and shipping, but if I am going your way, I'll
try to deliver. Or you can pick it up from Jack or me.

I love the C/R that Jack Built for me. I wish I hadnt waited so long.

Regards,

Joe Alexander