fot

Re: no lbc young drivers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no lbc young drivers
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:49:56 -0700
This is almost the ENTIRE reason that I have my 13 year old son racing a
kart.  He learns car control, situational awareness and by the time he is
driving a car on the road he will most likely already be running a car on
the track.  Driving on the road will be boring and he will already
understand the the road is more dangerous than the track.

Of course part of the other reason for doing karting with him is the time
we get to spend together and the joy I get watching him advance.