fot

RE: no lbc young drivers

To: "'Fred & Mary Hodgson'" <stlnyc@msn.com>, "'rob'"
Subject: RE: no lbc young drivers
From: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 22:11:55 -0500
Rob,

If $$$ is an issue (or maybe even if it isn't)... Check out the local SCCA
Solo 2 program.  At very least, a few events in his car will teach him what
it's like to lose control on an icy road... Maybe even how to bring it back
gracefully.  Autocrossing to me is like driving during a typical NE storm.
With no idiots to hit me...  :D

And then say something like "if there's a speeding ticket, the car keys get
pulled"....  That will usually help keep some of the hormones under control.

If you want to go the chip route as a backup... That's your call.

Cheers,

Jim
Near Lucas TX