fot

Re: no lbc young drivers

To: rob <19to1tr6@comcast.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no lbc young drivers
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
Rob: I agree with Fred and Mary. I happen to be lucky enough to be close to
TMS. When my oldest turned 16 I sent her to the Audi Driving Experience. I
think I remember it being about $495.00 for one day and $895.00 for two. They
put the students in A4's and TT's and have them practicing in wet and dry
conditions, slaloms, braking, etc. For her 17th birthday I gave her a one day
Panoz driving school. She really feels like they both helped her a lot. They
look at it as a fun, learning experience, and I've had to promise her bother
the same when he comes of age. Thanks - Ed

rob <19to1tr6@comcast.net> wrote:Hi Folks just thought i would throw this out .
My kid will be driving to
school next fall,and i anixous as heck about it We all know there brains
arn't developed yet I am hopping he will understand just how hard it can be
to get a car back under control after you have lost it
Any way for a 100 bucks Davis instruments sells a chip to plug into the cars
OBD11 port and records up to 300 hours of data >>throitle postison hard
breaking hard excelleration, speed every 5 seconds Its all layed out on graphs
We live just south of Boston and many of the roads are twisty narrow hilly
and lined with stone walls I am just hopping he is lucky as i was but now I
will be able see just how hes doing He can't unplug it but with me finding
out now i have to decide if i tellem about it or not ethics terrific
subject rob