fot

Re: TR-6 Rear Disc Brakes & mild rant...

To: <Fubog1@aol.com>, <JReed@wilson.com>, <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Rear Disc Brakes & mild rant...
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:00:08 -0700
I agree with this wholly.  I'm proud to say I've built my TR6 almost
completely from original or replacement British and/or Triumph parts.  I
have lightened, balanced and transformed everything I could, but used
Stanparts, Lucas or any other British part I thought was appropriate.  This
is not to say that a TR6 raced in the USA in 1969 didn't have US made parts
on it, we don't know.
As Kas said, he was drilling brake rotors then, but aren't allowed now.
Charly TR6 #44