fot

Re: Head Plug

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Head Plug
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:27:48 EDT
Bill,

The fact that this plug leaks into the rocker area, and thus could dilute the
oil in the sump
did get my attention; the thought of a slow leak during an evening or
storage, and the resulting water lube for the motor on restart did not seem
very nice

  Hardy

In a message dated 8/8/2005 5:52:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com