fot

Re: Hurricane Katrina

To: Russ Moore <rem9@sunlink.net>
Subject: Re: Hurricane Katrina
From: dick ross <niteseeker@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:38:14 -0500
In the 50s I pumped gas at 9.9 during one of the best gas wars, spent
4 hours never left the pumps was high on carbon monoxide and gas
fumes at the end of that afternoon.  Last night when I filled up the
pickup I stared at the dial and just could not believe it could take
that much to fill it up and today it would be higher yuck is a little
unreal.

mix in the moonshine with the gas should make a combustible mixture.
But may need to save it for medicinal purposes.