fot

Re: Tires for TR3 and TR4

To: GRMTim@aol.com, henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires for TR3 and TR4
From: Steven Benford Jr <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Tim,

I have a set of Panasports still in the boxes if you would like to use them for
the testing.  I live close to Uncle Jack and he could pick them up.  You are
more than welcome to use them.

Of course it would be nice if they came home with the rubber attached!

Thumbs Up,
Steve
Whose projected 2 year TR4 project has turned into 5 years and is still not
finished.

GRMTim@aol.com wrote:
We can get involved and make an official tire test out of this for the
magazine. We were starting to work on vintage tire test anyway. This will save
time
and money, as we usually can get tires and track time for free. We could take
one or two of the fastest drivers and do some comparisons. I have two sets of
identical Panasports. We would need one or two more sets.
I think I can get Jack to attend.

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040