fot

RE: Rear Trailing arm bushes IRS cars

To: "'Randall'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Rear Trailing arm bushes IRS cars
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:15:09 -0400
Chip Collingwood at UK Motorsports in Virginia has some of the best quality
urethane bushings I have seen. They come in three different hardnesses.

For the rear trailing arm bushings on my street(5 years) and race cars I use
the Richard Goode nylatron kits. They are very well engineered and if
installed correctly only slightly change the ride quality. For the better in
my opinion.

Mike