fot

RE: Rear Trailing arm bushes IRS cars

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Trailing arm bushes IRS cars
From: "Coffey, Jack" <CoffeyJack@bfusa.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:34:59 -0500
I have had Poly bushings in my street TR-250 - front & rear and solid
mounts for steering rack (Good Parts - not the @#$%^&* Moss mounts that
split and they claim "must be something I did").  I like them and the
car rides the way I expected.  Some may consider this harsh but ride is
a matter of personal preference.

The poly outlasts rubber bushings by multiple times (not yet determined
as I haven't had to replace them yet).  I'll keep mine.

Jack Coffey