fot

Funding Hallett

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Funding Hallett
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:10:11 EST
FoT:

I hate this job, but I promised Larry & Bob.

FUND RAISING.....for the Shootout at the OK Corral

I have FoT Decals in FoT inventory that will help, and you actually get
something for your cash.  They are approximately 3" Square and sticky backed.
Everyone might buy two of them for $10...or whatever. If all 250+ FoT
nonmembers
bought two decals that would be $2500 in the FoT Fund, or until I run out of
decals. Add a buck for postage, too, btw.

Make checks out to Friends of Triumph and send them to:

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648