fot

Starters

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starters
From: "Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:32:23 -0500
Amici,

 I used to work in a private repair garage. We changed lots of
starters on various cars. The key to making money at it was
doing it once and getting paid for it. The second and third times
were always free. We learned pretty quickly to use only good
starters and alternators. The easiest way to insure that is by
using name brand new or reman units. The cheaper stuff always
had some inferior parts waiting to get you. I highly suspect Ted
is selling first quality units. The cheaper ones from other sources
will continue to "give you what you paid for".

Bill DeWar
Triumph Rescue