fot

RE: [FOT] front spindles and spacers

To: "'Jack W. Drews'" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] front spindles and spacers
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:33:28 -0500
Jack,

I like my kit, it does what you say it does, and if I ever built another
race TR I most certainly would want another kit.

However, until I have the need, I am not in the hunt for a replacement. But,
is there a reasonable expectation I will need more in the future??? You bet.
Thanks for taking this on, I would be quite bummed if these were a one time
deal...