fot

Re: [FOT] front spindles and spacers

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] front spindles and spacers
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:55:58 EST
Go for it Jack!  One of the reasons that this can be done now, is the
advancing ability to communicate.

Viva la Bradakis.

You might be surprised to find a number of "street people" that will be
interested. There seems to be a rebirth of aftermarket parts for British Cars.
Witness the clever marketing that Moss has been doing in their catalogs.

Added value to our interest in these cars.

Joe (A)