fot

Re: [FOT] Collector car insurance and Great American

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Collector car insurance and Great American
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:55:34 +0000
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>

> My car's covered through Parish-Heacock too. I don't recall notification of a
>sell-out to Infinity,
I think those of us whose renewal dates have come up have received the
notification. I insure my street TR6 and my TR4 through Parish-Heacock and
Great American. The TR6 renewal was due this month, and I received the notice
that Great American sold out to Infinity. My renewal invoice came from
Infinity. Parish-Heacock is still listed as the agency. Infinity claims the
terms of my policy are unchanged. Hope so, I liked the old one. Stay tuned.
Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL