fot

RE: [FOT] Collector car insurance and Great American

To: "'Rocky Entriken '" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Collector car insurance and Great American
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:51:14 -0700
 shouldn't matter at all. they bought their business, which means they
bought their customers. they will get rid of a bunch of highly paid
middlemen that you never spoke to, consolidate financials and other stuff
you don't care about, screw up the database (which might cause some grief)
and that's about all. the agents and other folks stay the same. Happens all
the time, especially in financial services where there's no friction (you
don't need to move plants or decide to update the widget molds). they might
decide that the collector car piece of the biz is not worth their time, in
which case they'll offload it to someone else and you STILL won't care.