fot

Re: [FOT] Any Amici Participating in SCCA Improved Touring ?

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Any Amici Participating in SCCA Improved Touring ?
From: <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:35:51 -0700
---- Group44TR7@aol.com wrote:
>     Its been many years since my last year of IT racing, but it seemed back
> then that it was getting a little on the rough side with intentional bumping
> and avoidable contact - looking for feedback on this class since one of few
> opportunities to race TR7s or TR8s.
>

> ===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
> ===     http://www.team.net/donate.html
 They play a little rough in Midwestern Council. This is why I changed the
Rabbit into a g-prod car. They have all the Miadas running with the IT cars so
this adds to the problem. It doesn't help that the Miadas also run with the
Prod group. There has been  a lot of improvement with rule enforcement as there
are more drivers on probation than before.
Jeff Senty
gp89 (back up Bunny)
gp Spitfire back soon