fot

[FOT] Reply to Ted Schumacher- RE: Performance Racing Industries

To: tedtsimx@bright.net
Subject: [FOT] Reply to Ted Schumacher- RE: Performance Racing Industries
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:33:18 EST
Ted Schumacher,

Since you addressed me specifically, I wish to reply.

There are several of us that DO what we do in racing, for a living.

If it wasnt for our businesses (that we work very hard at) we would not be
unable to participate in this expensive sport.

Additionally, we also provide products and services that have elevated the
value of the sport, in terms of performance and safety for our customers. The
value is supreme to us, also, for the friendships and camaraderie that we
receive in return.

I am planning to release a significant product in 2007. I dont plan to make
any money at this particular venture, but it is my passion & it is my 'living'.
However, part of my mission at PRI is to meet with various folks, including
media folks that will be covering the story.

Finally, I am also attending PRI as a Manufacturer's Representative.  One
large company I represent is able to provide low cost high quality products
that
can be produced in low volumes to the benefit of all forms of racing.  I
expect to be very busy while there.

I wish you well at the show.

Respectfully,

Joe Alexander