fot

Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SLOT CAR RACING SYSTEM
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:53:37 -0600
Wow, I had no idea I was so late to this game. I went the model train route
as a kid and never owned an AFX set. I did ogle the sets of some friends.
Its time I had my own and the overwhelming opinion is to go with Scaletrix.
Thanks for all the info. Now I just have to decide if I want to go
digital......

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com