fot

Re: [Fot] Summers Brothers Axle Failures?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <scypher@usa.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Summers Brothers Axle Failures?
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:10:15 -0800
My Spitfire axles were built about 4 years agoby Joe Siam in Southern
Calif..I believe he used Nissan ..They are all 1 piece from the hub, (as I
surmise most of the comp axle setups are?)..They have worked great..I am
surprised to  see that some people are still running stock axles..I learned
my lesson about the stock ones when i lost a wheel in the esses at Infineon
Racer Bud