fot

Re: [Fot] Summers Brothers Axle Failures?

To: <Fubog1@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Summers Brothers Axle Failures?
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:08:14 -0500
We have 4 of us up here running them; all of them the later style(they're
like art work!) and no failures of any kind. Kent Bain pushes 165 hp through
his and has no failures. Avoid any axle setup with a circlip groove, it's a
potential fracture site. I'll dig out a picture if I can find it. These are
one piece axles with hub. They aint' cheap but lots less expensive than a
rollover.

Russ Moore
rem9@cornell.edu