fot

[Fot] Cool shirt

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Cool shirt
From: "marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:20:37 -0500
This is probably really obvious to everyone but me, but I'll ask anyhow.
I'm thinking about buying a "cool shirt" with the rubber hoses and ice
chest for racing in the heat.   From looking at the ads, the hose
connections are at the bottom of the shirt.  Somehow this needs to
connect to the hoses from the ice chest.  Does anyone use one of these
and how do you route the hoses?  Assuming you have a one piece drivers
suit, there are only 6 possible openings that I can think of, and none
of them would seem to make much sense.  Don