fot

Re: [Fot] Cool shirt

To: "marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cool shirt
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:27:59 -0800
We used the cool suit in the GTP Nissan a lot.  In the end we found, rather
Geoff Brabham found, that just the skull cap was enough to make all the
difference. This is in a closed coupe car with 1000 bhp at the rear.

It was a bit of a pain changing the ice box during pit stops but drivers
without them really suffered and so did their lap times when the weather was
hot.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner