fot

Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials

To: "jrhill" <jrhill@chorus.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:59:07 -0800
That one wheel method really works great when you have  regulations that do
not allow other methods of reducing the wheel spin. That was the case when I
was racing the TR-3, no diff modifications allowed or replacement parts. That
gave the independent rear suspension cars a big advantage unless you did what
I did, lock the light wheel during a corner. There are a few people I know
that have gone this way until money or regulations allowed a advanced method
but not everyone is mentally ready to deal with this added procedure during a
hard corner. :-)   Speak up, Chris, how was your experience?

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner