fot

Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR 4 Differentials
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:11:10 -0800
Handbrake manipulation is fundamental snow driving technique for kids raised
in Massachusetts and points north. Gets you going when you get stuck, but also
lets you do really silly things in big parking lots full of snow. Nearly
rolled my dads Bonneville doing that stuff. Good thing I didn't--I'd still be
grounded.